Please fill the form carefully. And supply the information as required
Procedures for Application for Transcript of Academic Records
Dear applicant, You are welcome to the Records Unit of the Registry!
To apply for issuance of your transcripts, take the following steps:
1. Fill form titled “Application for Academic Transcript.
2. In filling the fields of the application, you are required to indicate whether the transcript is either for “Official Use” and/or for “Personal Use.”
3. Transcripts of academic records for personal use may be emailed directly to applicant or given in hard copy to the candidate.
4. However, transcript of academic records for official use is never given to the applicant. It is either sent by courier service or electronically to the requesting educational institution. Please, note that the applicant bears the cost of courier service.
5. Official transcript of academic records costs 4,500 naira only for one institutional postage address only. Applicants who wish to send transcripts to more than one institution must make a fresh application for each new destination. The same cost applies. However, note that cost of transcript does not include cost of postage by courier service. The additional cost of postage varies according to destination as determined yearly by the preferred courier service provider of the Institute.
6. Each personal copy of transcript of academic records cost 3,500 naira only.
7. Payments for transcripts and courier service are to be made to the following bank account: GTBank PLC Account Name: Dominican University Ibadan Account Number: 0245293873
8. Payments are not refundable. So, please ensure you have received a payment advice via your email from the Records Unit before you to proceed to make payment.
9. Processing time for transcript application is five (5) working days provided payment has been made.